Wednesday 10 August 2011

Vogue HQ does twitter

OMG OMG if you have twitter make sure you follow @condeelevator right now!Apparently a secret twitter account from a source at Conde Nast publishing,the same building where vogue is housed in the US I've just spent the past ten minutes reading all 35 tweets and I am ending myself!


''I love tweeting in the elevator I do''


The mystery tweeter has gained over 15,000 in three days,will they be unmasked?

A few classic tweets below :

Guy walks into elevator wearing "Legalize Gay" t-shirt]
Teen Voguer: That shirt is so two months ago.”

Lady: The worst part is I can't  wear the Cartier one because the wrist strap gives me a rash.”

Fl 5 Lady peering at her friend's to-go box of lettuce and carrots: Ooooh, that looks good!”

Girl #1: There should be an elevator that only goes to Vogue. Just up to the 12th floor and back down.
Girl #2: totally.”

Hilarious right?

Did you ever hear that story of the Vogue intern who saw the wintour trip and fall flat on her face. She left her and walked straight over her and was told by a fashion assistant she "absolutey did the right thing" Oh my god if I saw wintour flat on the deck I have no idea what I would do.

'' Look at that bitch's cankles''


BEST TWITTER PAGE EVER. Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment