Friday 12 August 2011

One day

Not a fashion related post but this has had so much press attention I just had to get involved.

Possibly the best book I have read in a long time,utterly heartbreaking but made me feel so positive about life (struggling graduate,I will never find a job blah,blah,blah) I won't say too much because I don't want to ruin the plot line. What I will say is it is about the lovely Emma and dexter and author David Nicholls captures the day they met,every year,for twenty years.

I know alot of other blogs,magazines etc are reviewing this book but it is amazing! It gained a real cult following since 2009 and quite rightly so. I have no idea if the film will represent the beauty of this novel but please if you still have not read it BUY A COPY NOW before the film is realised on august 24th. Do it now! It literally took me two days to read and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Have any of you lot read it too? What did you think? Looking forward to the movie? I'm dragging the BF he's not impressed after I cried for about two weeks after I finished. Shall let you know what I think when I see it!

Lets watch the trailer shall we?


Have lovely weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment