Thursday 18 August 2011

Abercrombie don't do GTL

I'm not doing the blog anymore I'm running off to Malia to have the "girls holiday" I never had.


Nah just kidding. Went to see the inbetweeners last night on a double date - HILAR. I did feel old as anything tho with all the pubescent adolescents and an air of lynx body spray, lord only knows how my mother felt,who I took as my date.


Heard all about the Abercrombie Situation with funnily enough "the situation" yesterday but didn't have time to blog so you probably all know about it now but I think it's hilarious. So basically Mike Sorrentino aka "the situation" from Jersey Shore has been offered a cash payout from Abercrombie and Fitch to stop him apparently tarnishing their brand.


A statement was released yesterday - lols.


'We understand that the show is for entertainment purposes, but believe this association is contrary to the aspirational nature of our brand, and may be distressing to many of our fans.'


Hmmmmm......really abercrombie? Then why design this t-shirt right off the back of the Jersey Shore bandwagon?







'' Gym, tanning and laundry anyone? ''



FFS! Poor Mike,maybe try hollister they'll probably let anyone wear that shit. Publicity stunt possibly? Considering the brand recently dipped 10% in the stock-market?


'' We are so aspirational ''




I'm sorry but for gods sake a company that has so many legal battles and constantly being reported about how they treat their staff,I'm sure one person won't "tarnish" their reputation. The damage has already been done.


Would you let this man endorse your brand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment