Monday 15 August 2011

I'm a little topshop polar bear

I need this jumper in my life

I have long been obsessed with creature comfort knits. Especially in autumn when its chilly and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to wear a nice mammal on my sweater. I think the obsession came from Chanel Fall 2007 and their penguin knit. AMAZING! I still think about the amazingness of that jumper to this day.




Since that was like 4 years ago (WTF I feel old?) I need to track down a cute critter to match. This one from topshop will do just fine with my fur muff for the cold months - yay!



Topshop £46 - buying it now

Anyone think Topshop were insensitive given that Horatio Chapple,17 year old Eton school boy was mauled to death by a polar bear in Norway recently? Maybe it just slipped their minds eh? I'm sure some folk will complain about it anyway.



Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment