Monday 8 August 2011

Hello Kitty Style Icon

One thing you need to know about me is that I am Hello Kitty obsessed. Like literally obsessed. I even have Hello Kitty sheets, why my bf is still with me I have no idea. Being as Kitty obsessed as I am I cannot believe that I missed this. Hello Kitty in Japanese Vogue circa 2009. She truly is a style icon. It features her on an adventure with all of her designer friends, if anyone has this copy please send it to me, like now. 


''I love shopping with Galliano''


Also did you know she is English? And 35? No I didn't either, she looks dead young for her age no? 


If I ever get the chance to make it to Taiwan I am so staying here for the duration of my stay, can you believe it is an actual Hotel? 




However I don't think the bf would be too impressed and would probably leave me FOREVER. Until this dream comes true I will have to satisfy my Kitty appetite on closer shores. Next time I am in London town I will defo be popping into WAH NAILS (branches are based in Dalston and Topshop Oxford Street) to get me kitty ready. Check them out here  http://wah-nails.com/ founded by Sharmadean Reid  they have literally blown up in the last few years and have had press coverage EVERYWHERE. if you don't know about their work yet, shame on you and get on their site and make a booking for next time you are in London Town to show your support to the Kitty cause.




Prada S/S 2011 Banana Nails







Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment